Sunday, March 25, 2012

Classical Guitar - Lesson #4

I started to think that guitar is very hard to learn! argh! very hard... my fingers T.T it's been a month! i'm not going to give you up damn guitar! lol! haha.. my left hand fingers are suffering but i like the pain.. anyway i can't feel the pain on my second and fourth finger anymore. today was my fourth lesson, hmm... teacher said i need more practice.. we failed to play duet fluently every time we were about to, i guess that's because i got nervous up every time we played duet! argh! why? because when i play alone i feel ok.. anyway, he gave me some homework, there's few song i need to practice, even though i practice every day but i used around 30 to 45 minutes to practice only, i have time constraint. i need to add up my playing tempo, some songs are slightly higher tempo.. but my fingers -.- zzzzzzz give or take how many months more can i play more fluently? sigh! がんばってください!

p/s: i'm having diet and practicing guitar at the same time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment