Sunday, March 18, 2012

Classical Guitar - Lesson #3

Today was my 3rd lesson.. learned to play chord today, for a beginner it's quite hard to master.. Argh.. my fingertips are quite painful. i can feel the numbness.. but i'm not going to give up easily.. i'm gonna practice and practice and practice =) haha.. i know C chord, Em Chord and G7 Chord but G7 is super hard because my fingers are too short i almost cannot reach the E string.. -.- when my third finger reaches E string, i have to hold my first finger on the first e string which i have to use some energy to do so, the harder i hold my finger on the first the more painful my fingertip is.. but if i didn't hold harder, everything will be out of tone.. it's not really easy..especially when i have to play with a higher tempo.. phew..

No comments:

Post a Comment