Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stop Treating Me Like a Kid

I really hate I when they still treat me like a kid which can't do anything or help anything. ya. maybe I am financially but my thinking is far more than that. well they made me become a person who doesn't care much around me because when something happen to the person around me I would never care as I think it's not of my business people can settle anything by themselves. sigh. I really really hate it when they doesn't tell me anything. I mean how old am I! do I still need to live like this forever? do I still need to live like a kid forever? damn it! it's not that I don't wanna flee this place and go somewhere else. it's just that I really want to be with them while I can! please don't treat me like a kid. coz I'm not. I have proven in any way I can but for the thing you guys have done to me I cannot do anymore to further prove myself! I know being a matured grown up doesn't need to be proven because people can see it by their own eyes. but they chose not to see it. in their eyes I'm forever that small little girl. what am I supposed to do? sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment