Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Musical Adventure Begins - Registration

After several months of thinking through it, I've finally come to the decision. Thank to my friend, Charmaine. We drag each other all the way. I know if I didn't do it today, I wouldn't be able to learn guitar anymore because I know I don't have the courage and all that, especially I'm too shy at my age compared to others. I really hope I'll be able to learn well this time. GUITAR! I can't deny that part of my inspiration come from Sung Ha. Haha! But other than this reason, I think buying a guitar is much more cheaper than piano.

So today I got up with the thought that if Charmaine didn't message me, I will just give it up this week. She ended up remember to message me, so I said yes to go. So we went to 3 places and we ended up in YAMAHA musical school.. A place that I never thought that I will step into forever. Charmaine gave me the courage. Am I too old to learn musical instrument? *shrug* Apparently, the clerk told us that we're not the oldest students after all but I really doubt it.. All I saw with my own eyes are teenagers and kids. I guess I am the oldest before Charmaine. LOL. and soooooooooooooo, I finally own a guitar, a cheap one of course. I guess it's for beginner like me but still it cost me few hundred bucks included the fees and all that. RM100 per month.

Actually, I was long to learn a musical instrument when I was a kid but my parents cannot afford it and given the records that I have given up on learning few other skill like ballet.. and damn hell, I really missed ballet so much.. sigh.. that's the thing I regretted the most I guess. Other than that, I really really want to have some special skills before I'm too old to learn =)

So here begins my first ever musical adventure... Registration and guitar purchasing... BTW, it's classical guitar that I will be learning! I'm super nervous, I really don't know how to read notes! and it seems super complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment