Sunday, April 8, 2012

Classical Guitar - Lesson #5 & 6

I learned the same exercise in these 2 lessons.. maybe because teacher think that I didn't practice well in lesson 5. Well, i really sucks at counting the time.. it's pretty confusing.. so today teacher asks me to play with heart, guess he notices my problem with tempo. i'll try my best this time.. i have limited time to practice due to work.. learn new chord.. f chord is killing me just now.. i can't press 2 strings with the same finger at the same time.. the melody didn't come out coz i didn't press correctly my second finger touched the first string when i press. i really need practicing more..

p/s: my diet is going on well at the same time.. hmm.. some result.. not much yet coz still pretty early huh.. it's hard but this time i will never give up..! friends, pray for me.. i wanna get as slim as last time =) this time in a healthy and happy way =p

No comments:

Post a Comment