Sunday, March 4, 2012

Classical Guitar - Lesson #1

Today was my first week of learning guitar! It was really really really really fun! I couldn't find a word to describe how great it was, though I was just learning the most basic thing, I knew I was already into it completely! =) I love it! I love it! I love it so so much! I can't believe! I can't believe that I'm learning guitar now! Haha! Someone please calm me down.. okay.. shooooo.. shan.. just be calm.......... phew..

Am I just too overexcited? Haha.. I'm looking forward to next week already~ half an hour is really fast.. lol..

I need more practicing on remembering the notes and the frets... the notes are sometimes confusing for people like me.. without any music background. but I will put 100% of my effort on it. HAHA.. Well, maybe 95% sparing another 5% to rest XD

No comments:

Post a Comment