Friday, December 17, 2010

Alive Not Dead

I'm alive not dead. I'm back for a while now.. LOL.. Well, it's been 2 months and a few days since my last update.. Didn't know what to write but today I surge to post something :) Well, it's been a month plus since I came back from Hong Kong trip. A very nice country because I fully understand their language *LOL*, but I dislike Hongkies as their impolite attitude is really not the kind that normal people can tolerate. Will be posting up photos and stories of the trip anytime soon :p
Now, gonna talk about my recent up to. Nothing much but I've one newly found interest which is, make up, spent some bucks on cosmetics *_* not really a good thing huh?! haha.. Just wanna learn how to make myself look more attractive but have a lot of problems with my monolids @.@ and then what a great news is that I'm still jobless waiting for a job to search me.. LOL!.. waiting my big plan to come [the plan will not be told till it's fully confirmed, just wait for further update guys ;) ].. sigh.. I wonder what's the latest update as my sis hasn't sent any update to me yet.. I definitely want to find a temporary job but it's kinda hard you know, when you are staying in a small small town like Seremban.. Sigh.. and my parents keep nagging me day and night, not as if I haven't tried to find a job a month ago but I can't really get a suitable one. I think I have to go around to get a look at those part time jobs around Seremban again.. This is the only thing that's troubling me at the moment. Other than that, nothing much from me..
Christmas is coming soon :) An all time favourite festival throughout the year! and then with a blink, we'll officially step from 2010 to 2011, another brand new year, and people will be getting old for another year.. Time changes everything, every place, and everyone. Nothing will stay eternally same, things will eventually worn out, people will eventually leave. So, no ones and nothing afford to waste time because time couldn't be bought.

Treasure every nanosecond that we have now before regretting.

p/s: Now, I'm really pissed off at Celcom Broadband as it's getting worse!! So guys, please don't ever consider Celcom Broadband or switch to other broadband if you can. Don't waste time trying Celcom, not worth it, you'll waste your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment