Tuesday, December 21, 2010

You're Not Going To Die Young

Yan, you're not going to die younger than me. Just be strong over it, it's not the end of world for you yet. Don't waste time saying that you're gonna die over something that's still so vague. Just focus on now you know it's more important to live for now than tomorrow. I know it's not easy because I'm not the one who's experiencing this but you gotta be positive and live on. Even if you're going to die tomorrow, you still have your world today. Appreciate it and don't waste time thinking all those rubbishes.. Live to the fullest like you'll never know you'll die. Be strong my dear, everything will be alright. Remember what I said on my sms? think positive and do something meaningful now. Stop crapping around saying that you're gonna die young or what because you don't know the result yet.. My friend's mom had lumps too but it turned out not dangerous.. So, think positive.. even if you really need to go under the surgery, as long as it's not deadly illness, be strong. Please don't say those words already.. you're breaking every heart that loves you. You're going to live long! Promise! Don't leave me alone before I come back. If not, I'll never ever forgive you. I won't talk to you in heaven, I will pretend not knowing you for leaving me when I'm not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment