Friday, February 18, 2011

Good News & Bad News

Good news!! Hahahaha!
Good news for me :)
I passed my interview and
I'm officially HIRED!!!!!!!!!
Yooo HOOOOOO!!
Finally~ At least this is better..
Isn't it? The most important thing now is
work my butt off....
Even though the salary is really basic, not so high..,
sigh.., what to do? I'm inexperienced and freshly grad!
Sigh.. Now another problem is living expenses.
Parents..
Planning to pay half the house installment..
Er... I think only there I already have to spend around 1k..
Then my own spending leh..
Phone bill 200, internet 70, maybe i'll pay for astro also.. give it 200..
then what more? transport, 400.. maybe 200 for meals. wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
not enough man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna die. Maybe I'll pay lesser for the house :(
The whole good news lead to bad news now.. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment