Monday, October 4, 2010

Again

gosh. can't believe another day has just gone like that..
it's not unusual that it was a sleepless night for me again..
i wonder how am i going to survive long in that way. sigh.
i'm not going to sleepless every night.
i need to do something to change my routine..
but how? what can i do to make me sleep on time like before 12
and without waking up at 2 or 3?
i tried to sleepless for a day and the next day i was so tired.
and then at night i slept around 12.. but the thing is.. this
only last for one day.. and then the sleepless thingy comes back the next day
AGAIN!.. is this a sickness or what.. i really really can't get into sleep early..
am i thinking too much or what.. mentally? but how to stop that?
i have a strong determination to stop it but still can't..
what happens to me? sigh.. all i want is sleep early.
is that too much to ask for? why me?

No comments:

Post a Comment