Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another Crazy Hour

Staying up this late or 'early'? I can't tell because I have this really severe sleeping disorder. Though it's not the worst disease in the world, I can tell that it's the most scariest and torturing one. Somehow, I found something to do sometimes in this crazy hour. After tiring tasks like working sometimes I still can't fall asleep early, that's one thing I want to praise myself for.

*Applause*

Wow, guess what, it's 0618 and I still don't feel drowsy how tremendous is this.. and I choose to blogging at this crazy hour basically it means I really have nothing much to do anymore. I was reading half way 'Eat Pray Love' by Elizabeth Gilbert. It might not the best among those I've completed, but I somehow inspired a lil'. But never mind that, the thing is, I was trying to tire myself by reading. But consciously, I can't get tired. I realized that when I purposely push hard in this issue, I got worse like now. The more I desire to sleep peacefully, the more I stay awake. But without trying to push myself doesn't mean that I can change the outcome right? What else can I do? I'll tell you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment