Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's not the beginning..

This is not the beginning of everything, it's just a slot of everything..

How am I going to begin with this slot? Hmm.. *Thinking*
.
..
...
....
.....
......

Ah-Huh!

My name is Yoke Shan (as if no one knows-Haha), well, I took the initiative to start this new blog to let my friends know some recent updates of me since my private blog is totally locked from the world which only certain closed and trusted friends can access. So here I am with the new one which everyone get to read what I actually mourn and complain about life and everything. Haha.. Who doesn't?

Everybody has different view of perspective of life, so we can't compliment with each others most of the time and if you found one that can you wouldn't want to let it off you and you are lucky enough to enjoy the splendid gift from God. I'm not a strong believer but I do respect God's creation and I thank God for giving me so many gift of life. The point is.. what I mention here may be different from what you expect or may be contradict with your point of view, so, please don't feel offended if I do say something wrong or something that you feel offended in any ways. After all, putting the right words in the right place for the right person could be hard in the time being.

Me? Owh.. I have many complaints about life *LOL*. Living up to almost 22 years made me absorb many lessons from rising and falling, experiences of good and bad which combined to be a life of us. I knew this process of life will not end till I die. I'm still learning every day of life and am trying to cope with it as best as I could.

You? Owh.. You might find this blog boring to read about.. But after all, who cares if I make you bored? It's for you to read but it might not be for you to acknowledge what is up to me. But I hope you will enjoy it after all :)

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all my friends who never leave me during my downfall of life and share their happy moments with me. And also thank to those who listens to me every time when I need a best listener. For those who stop listening and stop following, I never blame, we are just not compliment to each other as I mentioned earlier. But I still thank them for used to being with me.

Last but not least, I would like to thank my lovely parents who unconditionally giving me supports since I was born and still support me no matter what I did wrong. They give me the best of my life. I love them so much. Thank God for this splendid gift of all You had given. Last for someone so important? But I always save the best for last. Do you remember what I mention on my first paragraph? Now, do you see why I put the best for last? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment