Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Closing with her..

It's been really a while since I work closing.. Still remember how I used to work closing every night crazily until my mum and friends complained to me. First, mum said it's dangerous to go home late as a girl which I think the same but I can't care much because I need to work.. Second, my friends complained that they can't go out with me sometimes because I got class at the day time and working at the night.

The reason why I don't work much this 2-3 months is because I realized I've turned into a total workaholic which I'm not supposed to as I'm a full-time student who supposed to focus more on my studies for the very final year.. and I flunked for the previous previous semester.. It's not that I can't cope, it's because when I focus on somewhere else, I'm too tired to focus on here anymore.

People thinks that I'm not considerate enough in my job but when I did, who else notice the goods I've done so far? They only remember the bads that I've done. Not trying to say that I need people to appreciate things that I've done but please 'inconsiderate' is not supposed to be out from anyone's mouth when they don't know me at all. So, I don't care when people said that, I'm just a little pissed off.

So, back to today's closing.. with KAY!! HAHAHAHA.. I don't remember when was the last time we did closing together. Love the most working with her because she's the only partner that I knew the longest!! LONGEST!! everyone else ciao.. We are the only two originally from #105 left in the store.. We knew every inch of the store.. but things changed drastically when the partners all turnover. Love working with Kay Renn because she knows who I am and I know who she is.. I know what's going to happen when I work with her. We understand each other while we work together.. I know what she needs and she knows what I need. I know why when she doesn't talk and she knows why when I don't. I know one thing.. Haha.. She cannot multi-task! Kay Renn will say: Shut up!.. Muahaha.. We can have a lot of topics to chat and when we don't talk we don't find it weird. It's comforting to be silent with her because we both knew it's not weird to be silent.

But now, it's not that I'm not friendly enough to be closed with my new partners.. But I just don't get used to that large amount of new partners in.. So, no matter how, I can't be very closed with them like Kay and I. But I'm happy to meet the new partners at the same time..

And ya.. Today the bar is mine! Hahaha!!! all mine!! and Kay's cafe!! Hahaha.. Just nice..! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment